Friday, April 16, 2010

Be The Best

Let's just say ... people made blunders and I have made mine ........
I've got issues which are really very very superficial because the actual problem comes from within.

So I've decided to go on overhaul. Overhaul everything .... inside out.

First to start : Overhauling my relationships ... hihihi.
My family and friends complete me but NO longer will I be pathetic

That said, I have my principles and I will stick by it.
One of my principles is that because I'm sincere in my friendship (just good friends here ... NO such thing as plutonic ships, I don't do that kind of thing, NEVER did) therefore I'll still be a friend whether my friends want me to be their friend or not .....

I speak my mind .... you may have to listen ... hihaha ... BUT you don't have to agree with me or do as I suggest ... JUST try to understand me as I will try to understand & accept you as you are.
2nd principle: NEVER hate a person just because he/she thinks or does things differently

I'll put myself in other people's shoes before I judge them but I've learned that I must be wary of back-stabbers, back-biters and pretenders.
I'll refrain from talking about something I did not see with my own eyes or experience myself ...
and I'm refraining from making assumptions about why something bad happened.
Let God show the truth .....

HE had guided me on what to pray for last night ...
and HE had guided me on how I should start my day today .......
I am at peace ..........

Beauty from within will be in my grasp, by Allah's grace. (insyaAllah)
Next: Overhaul my daily routine - all synchronised with the Body Timer :D

No comments: